Central Command by Strike Force Zebra
Central Command is a centralized power module that allows you to efficiently connect and control your rig's electrical components through one convenient, power-protected switch panel. Connect up to 12 different accessories, switch 8 of them on and off with lighted LED rocker switches, keep your wiring organized and tidy, and reliably carry a power load of up to 200 amps with protection circuits engineered to shield your valuable electronics and powered accessories.
Behind the scenes, Central Command is color-keyed for for easily wiring your accessory connections, and the module can be finished off with a boot that seals the pass-through wiring point at the firewall.
Our Central Command main module can be located in many areas inside the engine compartment. We have included a powder-coated steel mount for 2012 and newer JKs. The Central command switchbox can be located inside the cab and we include a SFZ CB mount as an anchor point, to easily mount it above the rear-view mirror.
Alternatively, the switch box can be mounted with heavy-duty velcro to the A-pillar or any location you might prefer. Adding your accessories to the unit is as easy as using a color-coded power wire with a crimp and heatshrink. That's it! It is truly a plug-n-play system.
Features of our Central Command system:
- Engineered to 200A max rating
- 8 switched and fused circuits with relays (4 - 12V 35A , 4 - 12V 20A)
- Uses Carling SPST LED switches
- 4 additional fused circuits feed into the wire harness (CB, Ham, additional non-relay accessory)
- NEMA rated for environmental ingress protection - both primary relay/fuse box, and connectors (IP65/66)
- Color-keyed connectors for easy identification and connection of your accessories
- UL 94 V-0 rated thermoplastic with gasket seals
- Easy-to-customize switch faces
- Separate 200A resettable circuit breaker
- Includes a powdercoated steel mounting plate for 2012 and newer JK's
- Plug-n-Play design
- Add-a-fuse supplies for accessory-only power
- Includes eleven feet of of cord to allow for installation variabilities
Strike Force Zebra brings you the Jeep half doors you've been looking for. If you're not yet a dealer for Strike Force Zebra you can visit their site and become a dealer today. Click here to visit Strike Force Zebra